Thursday, May 6, 2010

36 more to go...


In this class I learned how to know when you didn't drink enough water... You get extra dizzy, and get the chills. Yea, yea, I know, I should know better by now. I just simply forgot, I didn't carry enough with me today and I got distracted. When I mentioned how bad my balance was to my instructor after class he told me "Don't judge it, just observe it". Funny that is a good bit of advice for most things in life, no matter if we are talking about ourselves or others. So I guess I learned two things in class today, to always drink enough water (which I really already did know, but obviously needed to be reminded of) and to not judge, only observe...

1 comment:

  1. Drink, drink, drink! Hydrate before class. Add a pinch of sea salt, a pinch of sugar and some lemon juice to your(distilled)water.

    ReplyDelete