Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Today I am Wonder Woman



I really don't know what to say, other than, it was FUCKING AWESOME!!!
The 8am and 10am double went really well so I started thinking about trying my first triple, without really THINKING about it. At 6pm I just showed up, and figured it was an experiment. After I got settled in, I started to get nervous(I have no idea what about)and my instructor came over right before class and just told me to take it easy. So, I did, I took it easy, it was really easy. My legs didn't shake, my arms were not tired, and it may have been one of my best classes, it was effortless. I was the Zen Master... I am really proud of myself, and that feels strange, as I always think I could have done better or tried harder, but this was impressive, if I do say so myself. Some days everything just rolls in right, and if you stand strong and focused and determined you can leap tall buildings in a single bound.
I am proof that any one, any day,can do something awesome! So tomorrow do something really hard. I not saying to strive to impress your boss, or clean off your desk, or get the kids to clean their rooms, do something people will be inspired by, and look at you like you are insane for trying. Be a superhero, just for one day, it feels so damn good.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent Job zen master.You have accomplished
    much.Can you focus on things other then day to day events? When does the master go to higher levels of constiousness?Does yoga help you control the uncontrollable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm
    Dear Anonymous
    I am gathering information for a totally different second blog all about what I am sure you are talking about... Its going to take a bit to put together,to dot my Is and cross all my Ts, but dont worry, it will be impressive. Actually, I do believe you said you were forwarding more to me soon?

    ReplyDelete