Sunday, May 16, 2010

"Hard Way Right", and other random things



As I left the 4pm class today I thought about how my whole day was spent looking forward to this class (sick huh?). It was good, for the first time I actually had more energy leaving then when I came in, a lot more. I got down right hyper during the floor series. No clue why. Today my instructor who has been so encouraging and such a cheerleader (in a very masculine way) informed me that I have completed 22 classes in 14 days. So, I am ahead of my goal so far. I started reading Birkam's book, and he is just as humble as I would have expected him to be... Which for those of you unfamiliar with him, that is not one bit. Really the guy has every right to be a bit haughty in front of Americans, we are sick, lazy, and unhappy, but Bikram has an answer for that! "Hard way right", why is it that people who do not speak English very well often sound more intelligent than we do? Think about that one for a minute or two. I am going to miss class tomorrow and I will be rearing to go on Tuesday, wish me power. Oh yea, Gary always says Mondays are big peace stealing days, don't let anyone steal your peace tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment